Saturday, September 11, 2010

Weekend Wind Down Blog Hop- Fav Holiday




This week's question:With Labor Day weekend just passing, what is your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Christmas! I know that is probably what everyone says, but I love Christmas. Time with the family, the lights and decorations, the joy on my children's faces. I am excited because this year Elijah is old enough to understand more about what is going on! And last but definitely not least Christmas is the celebration of my Saviour, Jesus Christ!

1 comment:

Susie B. Homemaker said...

I do love Christmas- decorating the tree w/ my family and seeing the looks on the kids faces is priceless.

It usually tends to be very hectic & stressful for me as well tho' so I picked Thanksgiving as my fave. I love the Fall, eating good food, & visiting family. :)

Thanks for linking up and enjoy the rest of your weekend.