Monday, January 11, 2010

Support Group and medication change...

Hello everyone. I wanted to mention that I attended a parent support group yesterday. It was great to be around people who actually know what my life is like! I hope to be able to attend this group every month! Due to some problems Alex is no longer taking the Ritalin, I breathed a sigh of relief but my relief didn't last to long as I found out Alex is to be started on yet another medication. This one for Compulsive behavior! The doctor assured me that this was not a long term fix and when he gets a little older he will be able to attend behavioral therapy. I may be able to get some at home behaviour therapy now, it would be really helpful to have a therapist tell me what I'm doing wrong, I'm sure it is alot! Well I guess I'll go.

I'm so exhausted right now, I have a exam tommorrow which I am in no way prepared for.  I will leave you with another old picture, but guess what! I bought a new disc for my camera so hopefully I'll have some recent pictures soon!


No comments: