Monday, April 26, 2010

Clean house.....

whats that?  I think I am going to give up on that dream. I spend so much time worrying about keeping my house clean because so many people come through here. I have been trying to paint for over a month now and it's just not happening. I am to the point that I don't care what people think anymore, I mean try chasing a very hyper four year old, taking care of a two year old who still needs lots of medical care, and not to mention a 9 month old lab and a husband! LOL, it is a miracle that my house is still standing!

I know I have really slacked on this blog, I am going to try to pick it back up.

Alex is doing well. We were promised a reevaluation by the school in Feb. but have heard nothing yet. I did take Alex for a pre-k evaluation and am praying he gets in. He is also on the list for Head Start next year. I do know that he needs some sort of structured program.  Well I guess I'll go, I'll leave you with our most recent pictures!









No comments: