Friday, March 26, 2010

Update....

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. We have been so busy, my husband and I have decided to see if we can work things out, I think it will be better for the kids that way. So that means that we have moved back home, Alex is adjusting well. He is really doing good, the medications for ADHD and the Prozac for the compulsions really helps. He still has meltdowns and bad days at school, but not near as much.  I was so scared of medication but it is amazing how it can make a difference. Alex is such a bright little boy! Occasionally I will notice him retreating into his own little world and it sort of scares me a little. He has a appointment with his developmental doctor next week. The school situation is at a complete standstill and I'm pretty disgusted with it right now, so I won't say no more about that!

I am planing on taking more pics soon and will post some on here! 
Baby brothers surgery went well and he is doing great! :)

No comments: