Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Mayhem


Join Us for Monday Mayhem
Welcome to Monday Mayhem- the happenin' Monday Place to be.Today's we are playing a modification of a tag- the 8's tag. By 'modifications' we mean we edited out some of the questions we never want to see again.Have fun!

1. Are you living the dream??
Maybe a twisted version of it!

2.Is this what you imagined your life would be like?
Honestly, No. But, whose life turns out exactly like they imagined. If I were living the life that I imagined as a young girl then I would have prince charming, a million dollars, and a maid!

3. I'm coming for dinner, what will you make for me??
I hope you like chicken nuggets!

4. What's your favorite cuss word? I don't have a favorite cuss word!
A. does though, thanks to someone near and dear to me who I won't mention, his favorite cuss word starts wit a D and ends with a N!

5. Tell me one thing you would change about anyone's blog and why?
I really don't know of anything I would change, a blog is like a journal, so whatever!

6.What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
People who don't comment and don't follow...come on I'll follow you if you follow me!

7.What's your favorite tv show this season? I need a new show! :)
This is crazy, I am 34 years old and I am really hooked on that show, Teen Mom!

8. What's your favorite 'down' time {nothing computer related}? Downtime, what is that....I gues when I get it, it is reading, I love a good book!

2 comments:

Shawnna said...

Thanks for stopping by Denise. Yeah, if things worked out the way we imagined I'd have a job that I loved, be married to Johnny Depp, and filthy rich! *sigh* I think someone need to ask Mr. Disney exactly 'when' will our dreams come true. ^_^ Have a wonderful day!

I am Harriet said...

Chicken nuggets- I can relate to the life.

Thanks for playing!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/10/a-super-dooper-shout-out-and-a-twitter-party/